We are Open for Play
We want to thank you for your patience on the status of the Jack Frost National 2020 season. We are excited to say the golf course will be open for play on Friday May 1st, 2020! Please understand that guidelines have been set forth by the state and certain precautions are being taken by the staff to ensure your safety and ours. We pride ourselves in providing a safe
environment for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf. We have
opened the golf course on a limited basis with some important changes to ensure
everyone's safety. The safety of our staff and
guests will not be compromised. In order to help us keep everyone safe and
limit interaction with the staff all tee times must be booked and paid for
in advance allowing you to check-in with the starter and tee off while continuously maintaining the CDC recommended 6-foot distance from our staff and other guests
PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED:
All tee times must be booked in advance online or by
calling 570.443.2414 x2
- Pay for your round in the
online booking engine
- Call the golf shop at
570.443.2414 x2 and giving your credit card information to our staff
All tee times booked online must be paid for at time of booking. As we work through this technological transition you may not see the correct rate after you’ve logged into the booking engine. If so, please call the golf shop directly to book your play and pay via phone with a credit card. Additionally, our rates have been simplified so we apologize, but additional discounts, gift cards, and rain checks will not be accepted for payment towards online tee times at this time. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to your account and cancel. If you booked directly through GolfNow please go to their website and cancel. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of reservation.
Additionally, to eliminate nonessential touch points on the golf course, flagsticks will be in the hole with non-touch ball retrieval, ball washers and bunker rakes will be removed, please do your best to smooth footprints upon exit of all bunkers. Scorecards and pencils will not be provided. You will be able to keep score using Jack Frost National’s App.
All Food and Beverage operations will be touchless with call in orders being filled and picked up at the turn.
Here are the Guidelines, Procedures & Precautions we must follow during this time:
- We will be mandating that tee times be made in advance for play. Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow CDC guidelines on gatherings and social distancing and allowing our team to space out golfers appropriately on the course and around the clubhouse.
- No Cash transactions will be accepted, credit card only
- Receipts will be emailed to guest.
- Prepay online on our website or App, or call the shop to make payment in advance. Online Tee Times Coming Soon.
- Please show up no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your tee time to avoid interaction with other groups.
- We ask members to simply come to the shop window to check in for their tee time
- Entrance to the clubhouse must be approved by staff.
- No gathering in clubhouse or on club grounds. Golf & Go
- Driving Range will remain closed until further notice.
- To eliminate touch points no Ball Washers, Bunker Rakes, Divot Bottles will be available on the golf course.
- No scorecards or pencils will be distributed. Golfers can download our app to keep score on their mobile devices.
- PLEASE, Practice good hygiene, wash your hands, and bring hand sanitizers with you
- Hand sanitizer & gloves will be available at all work-stations for staff and customers.
- Carts are sanitized with bleach solution. We will let it set on carts for approximately 3-5 minutes and rinse with water. Rest assured this is the most effective way to kill any germs.
Additional information for your safety:
- Please check your temperature
before leaving your house
- Stay home if you are sick
- Social Distancing is practiced
in all areas of our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course
- Do not share clubs and golf
equipment with your playing partners
- Do not congregate in the
parking lot before or after your round
We appreciate your
understanding and compliance during this unprecedented time.