We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We are Open for Play
We want to thank you for your patience on the status of the Jack Frost National 2020 season. We are excited to say the golf course will be open for play on Friday May 1st, 2020! Please understand that guidelines have been set forth by the state and certain precautions are being taken by the staff to ensure your safety and ours. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf. We have opened the golf course on a limited basis with some important changes to ensure everyone's safety. The safety of our staff and guests will not be compromised. In order to help us keep everyone safe and limit interaction with the staff all tee times must be booked and paid for in advance allowing you to check-in with the starter and tee off while continuously maintaining the CDC recommended 6-foot distance from our staff and other guests
All tee times must be booked in advance online or by calling 570.443.2414 x2
- Pay for your round in the online booking engine
- Call the golf shop at 570.443.2414 x2 and giving your credit card information to our staff
All tee times booked online must be paid for at time of booking. As we work through this technological transition you may not see the correct rate after you’ve logged into the booking engine. If so, please call the golf shop directly to book your play and pay via phone with a credit card. Additionally, our rates have been simplified so we apologize, but additional discounts, gift cards, and rain checks will not be accepted for payment towards online tee times at this time. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to your account and cancel. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of reservation.
Additionally, to eliminate nonessential touch points on the golf course, flagsticks will be in the hole with non-touch ball retrieval, ball washers and bunker rakes will be removed, please do your best to smooth footprints upon exit of all bunkers. Scorecards and pencils will not be provided. You will be able to keep score using Jack Frost National’s App.
Jack Frost National and all other courses in PA have been approved to allow two people per cart.
We understand that some of our guests may still feel uncomfortable with riding with others and we will do our very best to accommodate any request we receive. However as we try to move back to pre-covid 19 operations we may not always have extra carts available to accommodate all requests. Please understand with limited quantity of carts that you may have to pair up to play. We suggest that you bring and wear your mask in these situations.
Thank you as always for understanding and for supporting Jack Frost National.
Here are the Guidelines, Procedures & Precautions we must follow during this time:
- We will be mandating that tee times be made in advance for play. Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow CDC guidelines on gatherings and social distancing and allowing our team to space out golfers appropriately on the course and around the clubhouse.
- Receipts will be emailed to guest.
- Prepay online on our website or App, or call the shop to make payment in advance. Online Tee Times Coming Soon.
- Please show up no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your tee time to avoid interaction with other groups.
- We ask members to simply come to the shop window to check in for their tee time
- Entrance to the clubhouse must be approved by staff.
- No gathering in clubhouse or on club grounds. Golf & Go
- To eliminate touch points no Ball Washers, Bunker Rakes, Divot Bottles will be available on the golf course.
- No pencils will be distributed. Golfers can download our app to keep score on their mobile devices.
- PLEASE, Practice good hygiene, wash your hands, and bring hand sanitizers with you
- Hand sanitizer & gloves will be available at all work-stations for staff and customers.
- Carts are sanitized with bleach solution. We will let it set on carts for approximately 3-5 minutes and rinse with water. Rest assured this is the most effective way to kill any germs.
Additional information for your safety:
- Please check your temperature before leaving your house
- Stay home if you are sick
- Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course as well
- Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners
- Do not congregate in the parking lot before or after your round
We appreciate your understanding and compliance during this unprecedented time.